Thursday, December 24, 2009

Circle lenses

Hi everybody!

I've been thinking about posting this, but I think it's worth it since I can't wait to get my order asap!


Geo Contact Lens $10 per pair


I saw about this shop on a forum and after doing a lot of thinking I decided to go for it and buy 2 pairs, since you can't get it cheaper anywhere else! The supplier is selling them at no more than 10USD a pair!!! I don't know if the other batches are going to sell at that price, but the first batch is AND the shipping prices are VERY reasonable!

If you've been curious about circle lenses, I'd say go for it! ^^ This batch ends on January 3, 2010 or when she hits 100. Seeing as I'm really excited about getting mine, please go to her blog and check it out!

Happy shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment