Thursday, December 9, 2010

My Luuux page

Hi trusty readers!

Okay, no idea where that comic book greeting came from, but as you know I'm trying to be original in my greetings.. But then again, I might've failed this time, haha!

As you might've noticed, I've been putting links to my Luuux entries under my posts. It's nothing special really, just another way to inform others about my blog. If you've never heard of Luuux, it's basically a sort of community blog thing where people can post about things that interest them, like make up, technology etc. With every post you make (except for in the community section) you earn Luuux dollars and if you've saved up enough you can trade in your Luuux dollars for items, such as iPods, LV purses and so on...

I don't post there often since I don't have much inspiration (hence why I never started a beauty blog), but when I do post I'll share a link on this blog. You can check it out if you want to. It's nothing special really =)

This time I've posted about nail art and nail art brushes. So if you feel like reading:

Feel free to add me as a friend on Luuux. I'm looking forward to your comments, opinions, ... ^^

Take care!

No comments:

Post a Comment