Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Blog sale by SparkleMidori

Hi everybody!

Just a few more days till the weekend ^^ How I love weekends... I hope it's not going to snow though... The newspaper reported snowfall for the upcoming days. Okay so we haven't had snow like this in years, but enough is enough! It's too cold too, yuk!

As you know, I've ordered 2 pairs of Geo Lenses last month and I placed another order for me and a friend ^^ Before I was afraid to try any "extreme" colours, but some friends convinced me and now I've ordered Geo Nudy Blue and Geo Tri Color Violet ^^ Get yours today! XD Just check out my old posts ^^

Meanwhile, here's another beauty blogger with a few items on sale.

SparkleMidori updated blog sale and lowered prices

She ships internationally ^^

Happy shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment